- But be on your guard; for they will (6) deliver you to the courts, and you will be flogged (7) in the synagogues, and you will stand before governors and kings for My sake, as a testimony to them.
- (8) The gospel must first be preached to all the nations.
- (9) When they arrest you and hand you over, do not worry beforehand about what you are to say, but say whatever is given you in that hour; for it is not you who speak, but it is the Holy Spirit.
- Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child;
and children will rise up against parents and have them put to death.
- (10) You will be hated by all because of My name,
but the one who endures to the end, he will be saved.
(6) - Matt 10:17 (7) - Matt 10:17 (8) - Matt 24:14
(9) - Mark 13:11-13 Matt 10:19-22 Luke 21:12-17
(10) - Matt 10:22 John 15:21
New American Standard Bible